April 30, 2026
(Day 1 of our Utah trip)
At the end of April and beginning of May, we got to have everyone together for a little family reunion/vacation. We combined picking Aubrey up from BYU with Cal’s baby blessing and decided to turn the whole thing into a family vacation. Brian and I flew out to Utah. Parker drove down from Idaho, Tanner and his family made the drive from Texas, and even Grandpa Vore was able to join in on the fun.
One of the best parts was everyone getting to meet baby Cal. Brian (Papa😉) finally got to meet this little guy in person, along with (Great) Grandpa Vore, Tanner, Erin, Kaide, and Parker. Sadly Parker wasn't feeling well and had to keep his distance...but otherwise, lots of first-time snuggles for Cal—and lots of people pretty excited to finally get their hands on him!
Bri greeted Brinley in the front hall of our AirBnb to hug his baby girl and his new grandbaby.
Kaide wasn’t quite sure what to do with Cal and pretty much kept a solid two to three foot distance. I think he was expecting a cousin who could be a little more interactive. Derek was cute about commiserating with him. He said, “I hear you, Kaide. I’ve kind of always felt that way about babies…until now.”
| Great Grandpa Vore |


No comments:
Post a Comment